2021 Annual Conference
Research in prehospital care: Past, pandemic, present & future
Tuesday 23 March 2021 - Online and free of charge
We have an exciting and varied conference programme in 2021 which you can see below or download by clicking on the blue widget.
Check out the summaries of our speaker presentations by clicking on the links below.
- Main plenary presentations
- Peer reviewed oral presentations
- Further plenary presentations
- International panel discussion
We are grateful to our sponsors who have funded the following five prizes which will be awarded at the 999 EMS Research Forum conference.
- Highest Quality Research - Health and Care Research Wales
- Research most likely to affect practice - College of Paramedics
- Most innovative use of routine data – HDR UK
- Best poster - Welsh Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Best rapid elevator presentation - Library and Knowledge Service for NHS Ambulance Services in England/AMBER
This conference is supported by Health and Care Research Wales (HCRW) and Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust (WAST) and brought to you in association with The National Ambulance Research Steering Group (NARSG).